Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Frog Prince


Inspiration Challenge #188 - Chasing Fireflies
I chose this adorable pillow as my inspiration. I especially loved the hills and went with the fairytale theme, too.

Stamps: mushroom & frog (High Hopes), xoxo ($1 stamp)
Paper: white, green galore, CM green swirl DP, SU apricot appeal & so saffron DSP
Ink: black, bashful blue, certainly celery
Accessories: Copic markers, button brads, circle punches, ribbon, sponge, handmade cloud template
Techniques: sponging, masking
Other: I cut the hills freehand.

Whew! I've gotten so used to making CAS cards that this took me forevahhhh! And I'm pretty happy with myself. I don't often come up with my own unique layouts. As Faith (markie's mom) says.... What do you think?