Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Independence Day!

My extended family won't be having any barbecues in town. They live either out of state or they are camping. My family won't be going to any parades, today. We would like to spend it at home doing the hobbies we enjoy. It seems like summer is just starting out because of all the heartache we've had with our cat passing and learning to live with DH's newly diagnosed physical disability. Instead, we need to relax and enjoy what freedom we have in this great country of ours. For me, that means spending time making cards for the troops. I'll be participating in SCS Wish RAK challenges. They actually started yesterday, but I'll be playing catch-up. I love making cards and our troops deserve to be honored!

Before I start that though, I'd like to post my favorites from yesterday. There were fabulous cards in the gallery on Friday! Some of these ladies uploaded more than one card. If you have time, check out their galleries for more inspiration!

coffeeforme
TheresaCC
Rox71
strappystamper
apigonfire
carol_PA925
Twinshappy
scrubbybubbles
steffsscraps
jbracht
girlydecou
wendyp81
stampingpam
fief14
stampertammy
sweetnsassystamps
myran
bunny67

No comments: