Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Pet Sympathy


My family and I are still having a difficult time healing from the loss of one of our cats. I decided to donate some sympathy cards to the vet clinic. This is my first design.

Stamps: Peeking kitty (Rubber Stampede), Whispy grass (Unity), Warmest Regards (Stampin' Up)
Paper: white, bashful blue, dsp
Ink: black, bashful blue (sky), mellow moss
Accessories: taffeta ribbon
Techniques: masking, sponging

3 comments:

Ann Kranitz said...

I am so sorry for your loss. We have 3 cats so I can imagine how difficult it must be. Especially for the kids. This card will surely make someone feel better after their loss.

Crystal said...

oh my so so sorry to hear about your kitty, it is so hard to lose a pet..This was so sweet of you to donate the cards to the vet...what a sweet sweet card!

Gloria Dojlido said...

So sorry about your cat. Funny how those little creatures become part of our families and our hearts. Your card is so soft and pretty.