Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

FAVORITES: Saturday - Tuesday

I'm back from being under the weather. I'm still not 100%, but at least the extreme fatigue is gone. Obviously I'm way behind on the favorites. I wasn't able to view the gallery as much as usual, but I did go back and see a little bit. Many don't have a comment from me (especially on Monday), but they made it to my favorite box on SCS.

NOTE:
If you don't see your DT challenge cards here, I probably didn't see them. Remember, I was really sick {wink}. With this contest going on, I almost skipped the faves altogether. But many peeps are enjoying them... which makes me enjoy it even more. I love handing out praise and encouragement.

Saturday

cookiebaker (She has another DT card in her gallery.)
star (She has another DT card in her gallery)
YvonneAna (Her gallery is new and has been uploading a lot of cards)
outtoimpress
booga3
crystalkbk (You can see close up views in her gallery.)
prbloom (You can see close up views in her gallery.)
ChristineCreations


Sunday

YvonneAna
scrapnextras (You can see the cards individually in her gallery)
girlydecou ( She has a few cards entered for the DT challenges uploaded on Sunday.)
radacortes ( She also has a few cards entered for the DT challenges uploaded on Sunday.)
wiggydl (More DT cards in gallery)
krischir (More DT cards in gallery)

Monday

LynniePoo
atsamom
inglishrea
hobbydejour
FubsyRuth
11Valerie11
craftycaro
stampinscotsgirl
LateBlossom (more Christmas cards in gallery)
stamps4funinCA
Kharmagirl
Toy

Tuesday

scrapnextras
B-gin-R
lbenden
littlebombs
nitestamper
va.sunshine
joan ervin
YvonneAna
CharmWarm
jlazarki (more DT cards in gallery)
inglishrea
steubner (
Vera
Burnham1997
Kharmagirl
cmc2stamp


*

No comments: