Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Featured Stamper Challenge: dancerriley


SCS Featured Stamper Challenge: dancerriley

I spent so much time in Riley's gallery. So much to choose from! Here's Rliey's gorgeous card that inspired me.

* I used a similar layout, images, and colors.
* I had to leave off the pleated layer (bummer) because my scalloped circle turned out to be way too big.
* I used what I had for the embossed BG.
* I added some brads.
* I even used a bow!

I hardly ever make bows. I think it I made it too big. I have no idea how this could ever go in an envelope. LOL!

Stamps: Unity's October KOM & Stylin' Stars
Paper: chocolate chip, white, certainly celery, regal rose
Ink: Palette Burnt Umber, regal rose, choclate chip, Copic marker RV10
Accessories: satin ribbon, CM custom cutting system, SU circle & scallop punch, brads, dimensionals
Wish RAK: CB Swiss Dots, large scallop circle

*

No comments: