Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Snowflake Miracles


SCS Inspiration Challenge #203: Anthropologie

I chose this adorable Sparkle Garden Hat.

I decided to use snowflakes instead of flowers. I used this sentiment from Unity's June Kit of the Month kit because I believe that it truly is a wonderful miracle & creation of God that each snowflake can be different. (I'm sure scientists would disagree with me, but that's OK!)

Stamps: June '09 KOTM, Merry & Bright Winter Wishes (Unity)
Paper: SU Kraft & chocolate chip, unknown dp
Ink: chocolate chip, close to cocoa
Accessories: liquid pearls, kraft taffeta ribbon, chocolate chip grosgrain

2 comments:

C said...

I LOVE this!!

Vanessa Middleton said...

Snowflakes with brown... well, I would've never! LOL Looks great with the generation stamping and the sentiment!!! LOVE IT!!!