Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

CPC, Unity, Ippity & Challenges

I have more Unity cards posted in my CPC and SCS galleries. All of the CPC DT have been having a lot of fun with their Unity stamps. You can see the CPC/Unity gallery on SCS here.


PROVERBS 3:5

I was so excited when my new Ippity set, Devoted, came to my mailbox on Monday! I used both today's SCS sketch challenge and yesterday's color challenge: Pretty in pink, old olive, & bermuda bay.

Stamps: Devoted (Ippity/Unity)
Paper: pretty in pink, old olive, bermuda bay, white
Ink: black, old olive, regal rose, Copic markers
Accessories: taffeta ribbon, SU large circle punch, Marvy Mega scallop oval punch, dimensionals


Season of Blessings

SCS Sketch Challenge #256
Stamps: Simple Blessings, Sept 2009 KOM (Unity)
Paper: creamy caramel, pumpkin pie
Ink: creamy caramel, black, brown, ruby red, more mustard, SU markers, Copic markers
Accessories: SU large circle punch, CM custom cutting system, Marvy Mega scallop punch, dimensionals
Techniques: The BG was stamped with the small pumpkin from Simple Blessings using the generation stamping technique.


*

No comments: