Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Monday, November 23, 2009

The Holidays with Unity

Unity Stamps Co. is the sponsor at Christian Paper Crafts this month. What a month to become a part of the CPC design team! I love Unity stamps! They have high quality, deeply etched rubber stamps. And their images and sentiments are so unique and fun and they are perfect for both card making and scrapbooking. I love them!!!


This is a place card for Thanksgiving dinner. I saw some place cards in the SCS gallery using the Top Note die cut and thought I would give it a try. I wanted something different and unique for the the sentiment instead of the usual Thanksgiving sentiments. This one is part of the November 2008 Kit of the Month. The background and pumpkin images are part of the Simple Blessings set. Both stamps sets are part of the Unity garage sale!



I love using pink on Christmas cards! This beautiful stamp set is called Bright & Merry Winter Wishes. I used regal rose and garden green ink. The accessories used: Top Note die cut, organza ribbon, and diamond Stickles.

If you're interested in seeing more cards using Unity stamps, click here.


*

No comments: