Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Monday, December 21, 2009

Challenges with Unity Stamps

The first 2 cards were made as samples for today's clean & simple challenge on SCS. I went crazy on this challenge and have 2 more cards with this sketch that I hope to upload later. The sketch is inspired by ltecler! You can see her adorable card here.

Stamps: Stylin' Stars, Delightful Moments Dec. '09 KOM - Unity
Paper: white, soft suede
Ink: soft suede
Accessories: ribbon, rhinestone stickers, CM custom cutting system

This card measures 4.25 square. I use 4.5 A Muse envelopes.


Randy Reindeer is my second card. I made my own "xoxo" border around the top circle layer. It just seemed to need something else but wanted to keep it simple.

Stamps: Randy Reindeer - Unity
Paper: white, creamy caramel, chocolate chip, real red
Ink: black, creamy caramel marker for the "xo" doodling, Copic markers
Accessories: gingham ribbon, CM custom cutting system, CB Swiss Dots (Wish RAK)

This card measures 4.25 square. I use 4.5 A Muse envelopes.




This is one of two samples I made for today's color challenge on Christian Paper Crafts: use any shade of purple, white, and an optional color is black.

Stamps: Linden Branch, sentiment from June '09 KOM (Unity)
Paper & Ink: white, rich razzleberry, black
Accessories: ribbon

This card measures 4.25 square. I use 4.5 A Muse envelopes.

*

No comments: