Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Saturday, December 26, 2009

It's a jungle out there!


I kept this card simple. It just didn't seem to need any embellishments, not even ribbon. This card was made for today's inspiration challenge on SCS. I was inspired by the pictures on the wall of this jungle themed nursery on Posh Tots. You can see it here.

I was going to emboss white dots onto the celery cs to resemble the pictures better, but I was too tired. Embossing isn't my favorite thing to do. I made a second card, but I won't be able to upload it until after I showcase it on my blog Monday night for Theresa Momber. (She asked me to be one of her guest designers this month! I'm very honored and excited!)

Stamps: main image, dots BG, and sentiment - DRS Designs
Paper: white, certainly celery
Ink: Plaette burnt umber, certainly celery, Copic markers
Tools & Technique: handmade cloud template, sponging

2 comments:

Natalie said...

This is adorable!!

Cindy Coutts Designs said...

Congrats Jen on your Guest DT spot with GKD!!