Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Monday, December 28, 2009

Congrats on Your Big News!


Congrats on You Big News!

This is my sample for today's CAS challenge on SCS. It's an inspiration challenge. This time we are taking a trip into the world of Disney! Even though I chose to use Disney characters on my card, it isn't a requirement. Just let your imagination flow while site-seeing :)

I used this valence as my inspiration. My original plans were to use regal rose where you see the certainly celery scallop layer, but it didn't match. None of my pink cs matched! Plan B: Make it neutral since this card is meant for a wonderful lady who just found out she is expecting!

Stamps: Disney's Pooh & Piglet (source unknown), sentiment (Stampin' Up)
Paper: white, certainly celery, so saffron, DCWV mat stack
Ink: Palette burnt umber, certainly celery, Copic markers: YR31 light reddish yellow, R27 cadmium red, RV34 dark pink, RV11 pink
Accessories: taffeta ribbon, CM custom cutting system, SU scallop edge punch, white gel pen

*

No comments: