Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm Holly Jolly by Golly


SCS Inspiration Challenge #208

I have to be honest... When I saw sock monkey in Unity's KOM last month, I didn't think I would ever use this sock monkey. But I stamped some up thinking he might become cute. Well, it turns out that Oliebollen has a sock monkey for sale! Here's my conversation with myself before I made the card. LOL!

So.... What kind of card should I make? I do need more Christmas cards. Maybe I could find a Santa hat that wasn't too, too big for him. I found this one in my Wish RAK Christmas stash. What sentiment should I use? My favorite unique sentiments are from Unity & TAC. When I saw this one that I hadn't ever used, I thought it was perfect... just as goofy as the sock monkey!

PLEASE don't be offended if you like the sock monkey.

It turns out I like the card. LOL! I just don't know who I would give it to!

Stamps: sock monkey (Unity), sentiment (TAC), Santa Hat (unknown)
Paper: white, real red, close to cocoa & real red dsp
Ink: close to cocoa, Copic marker (R29?)
Accessories: Martha Stewart snowflake punch, brads, ribbon, SU wide oval punch, Marvy mega scallop oval punch, white gel pen


*

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love it!! How cute can you get with that sentiment!!