Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Having Fun with My New Gina K. Stamps!!!


SCS Featured Stamper Challenge: HamiltonGal

*I used the same baby girl theme but changed the images and sentiment.
*I used the same layout.
*I used rhinestones instead of pearls and a single bow instead of a double bow (I need more practice with those!)
*I used different dp but used the same border punch.











Here's Laurie's adorable card.


Stamps: Oh Baby! (Gina K - Rupa Shevde)
Paper: pretty in pink, pink pirouette, white, regal rose dp
Ink: black, Copic markers, SU rose red marker
Accessories: Nesties, CM custom cutting system, Martha Stewart lace border punch, taffeta ribbon, rhinestone stickers, pop-up dots
Technique: masking






Even the smallest star
shines in the darkness.


I made this card for the Inspiration Challenge on StampTV. You can find the challenge here.

Stamps: Best Fishes (Gina K)
Paper: groovy guava, tempting turquoise, retired SU dsp
Ink: black, SU turquoise marker, Copic marker Salmon Pink (RV42)
Accessories: SU scallop edge punch, CM custom cutting system, Nesties, Marvy mega scallop circle punch, ribbon, pop-up dots, white gel pen

1 comment:

Jennifer E. said...

The baby card is so sweet, and I love the color combo of the second one! Great cards, Jen!