Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Natural Beauty of Rich Olive Opulence


SCS Color Challenge:
Rich Olive Opulence
Rich Razzleberry
Old Olive
Orchid Opulence

I cringed when I first read the colors for this challenge, but when I read Betty's explanation of using her dsp... I got it! And thankfully I still had some left!

Stamps: Natural Beauty - Stampin' Up (retired)
Paper: white, rich razzleberry, dsp
Ink: black, Copic markers, rich razzleberry marker
Accessories: organdy ribbon, SU scallop border punch, CM custom cutting system

4 comments:

Michelle said...

What a pretty card! This colour combination is just beautiful.

Corie said...

So beautiful. I love this!!

Connie said...

Very pretty! I don't know why people hate Orchid Opulence :) I think it is so pretty. Now Green Galore is another story.....

Mary said...

very pretty, love the colors and layout