Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Inspired by this stunning Camille Centerpiece bowl


Double Challenge


SCS Inspiration Challenge:
Crate and Barrel
I chose this Camille Centerpiece Bowl as my inspiration piece.

StampTV - Blast from the Past (Partial Embossing)
This challenge may be from the past, but it's the first time I've used this technique!






I chose to go clean & simple to capture the striking look of the blue and white centerpiece bowl. I wish I didn't have such a hard time photographing dark ribbon.

Stamps: Lovely Labels (Gina K Designs)
Paper: white & night of navy
Ink: night of navy
Accessories: pop-up dots, SU ribbon, Cuttlebug Victoria EF, Spellbinders Nestabilities labels 1

For a larger view, click on the photo.

_

1 comment:

Carol<>< said...

lovely, I like the way you offset one shadow...
Carol<><