Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Let your dreams find wings ~ Notecard


I actually made this card a few weeks ago and forgot to upload since I had chosen another card for a gkd designer challenge. When I saw the dishes as the first inspiration piece attached to today's challenge, I instantly remembered the card. I looked, and sure enough, I never uploaded it. So unlike me, but I've had a lot going on lately.


So, that all being said, here is my very quick *wink* SCS inspiration card. The Two Lumps of Sugar Deco Melamine Dishes can be found here.


Stamps: Spring has Sprung (Gina K Designs)
Paper: soft sky scallop note card, soft sky dsp, white
Ink: black, Copic marker for the butterfly
Accessories: ribbon, white gel pen

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Jen, that is so pretty, I love the colors, so soft and spring-like, very soothing!

Vera said...

This is absolutely lovely, Jen!

True :) said...

Hi Jen!
Thanks for liking and linking my CAS card!
How cool is it that your butterfly card fit that challenge? What are the chances?
It is beautiful!!!!
Hugs,
True :D AKA true-2-you

Shirley-anne said...

Jen, this is a beautiful card . Love the colour , card and inks . Love the butterflys .

Patty (LaLatty) said...

I just foudn this card in your splitcoast gallery, it's so soft and pretty. Great layout too!