Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Sunday, September 5, 2010

CASEing the Featured Stamper

SCS Featured Stamper: stampingout

* I changed the colors.
* Instead of using a heart charm, I stamped the heart in the set. The heart is popped up.
* I used a border stamp instead of a punch border. Because I did that, I had to add a layer to my base card. It didn't quite extend all the way across.

Here's Emily's beautiful card.

Stamps: Music of my Heart (Unity/Ippity), Unity June 2010 KOTM
CS: early espresso, pear pizzazz, white
Ink: close to cocoa, cameo coral
Accessories: American Crafts ribbon, pop-up dots

In the post below, I have linked some of my favorite Emily cards!

1 comment:

Shirley-Anne said...

thanks for sharing your favourites
Love the card and its layout .