Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Sunday, June 1, 2008

It's a Flip-Flop Summer!

Well, I think flip flops are the just the cutest foot wear in the summer. Unfortunately, I don't think they're comfortable! LOL! I love the song by Kenny Chesney... And it's he the cutest?!! If you'd like to visit his site and here some free music, click here.

Stamps: Sparkling Summer, Shapes & Shadows, sentiment from Everyday Messages by Stampendous
Paper: green galore, tempting turquoise, white
Ink: same
Accessories: Michael's ribbon

I actually made this cards 2 summers ago. I'm wishing I hadn't traded Shapes & Shadows. They made the cutest accents. Oh well, I'm sure it will come back around in another set like so many other retired images from Stampin' Up! LOL! At least I hope so.

All supplies from Stampin' Up unless noted differently.

No comments: