Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Monday, June 2, 2008

Priceless 3x3 Set

I hardly ever make 3x3 cards. This was fun! I love the idea of a box to go with it and it was sooo easy. Well, almost. My box doesn't stand up on it's own! LOL!

The designer paper is from the Cutie Pie pack from Stampin' Up! I used all scraps!!!

Stamps: Priceless
Paper: bashful blue, white, Cutie Pie DP
Ink: bashful blue
Accessories: ribbon, paper piercer, dimensionals

All supplies from Stampin' Up!

8 comments:

Julie said...

Love this a fabulous job!!! ((hugs))

Kim said...

Wow that set is just precious! Can't wait to see more of your creations and I've added you to my Google Reader. Kim (also known on SCS as stampinscrapnewbie).

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

What a fabulous set! Great colours and design...fab job with the challenge!

inkstazonme said...

Very nice! I love the colors!

Lori said...

Beautiful cards!! I love the look of your new blog!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful gift set! Love it!
Hugs and smiles

Jen said...

cute cute cute!

Beth M said...

Fabulous set! Glad to see the new blog!