Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A Masculine Birthday Card

This card took quite awhile to make. Lots of different sets and details on this one. I made this quite awhile ago. I think the layout came from a scrapbook page.

Stamps: Noble Deer, Houndstooth, Riveting, Warmest Regards
Paper: always artichoke, mellow moss, chocolate chip, close to cocoa, vanilla
Ink: black stazon, chocolate chip, always artichoke
Accessories: WW crayons, hemp, circle punches. paper piercer & mat stack, brad
Techniques: sponging, tearing

All supplies from Stampin' Up!

3 comments:

Jen said...

This is a great Guy card! I love the mix of stamps you chose for this.

Kim said...

Oh that card is so nice. I'm not good at manly cards I love this one! Kim

Lori said...

Very nice man card!! I really like the mix of different sets, they all go so well together!!