Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Monday, July 14, 2008

Riding Hood Red - I love it!

My In-colors arrived! I ordered riding hood red, pacific blue, and pink pirouette. I LOVE them all. I don't remember being this excited over in-colors before. I can already see myself needing to stock up next summer before they retire. LOL! Riding hood red is not as bright as real red, darker than ruby red or cranberry crisp, but not quite barouque brugundy.

I made this card for the featured stamper challenge on SCS.

Featured Stamper: Stephanie.Hargis

I used the same layout & rub-on sentiment. I used similar silk flowers. And I kept it a non-stamping card!

I changed the colors, DP style, and used a button instead of a gem brad.

Here's Stephanie's beautiful card.

Thanks Leigh Anne for the gorgeous ribbon!

Paper: riding hood red, white, DCWV retro mat stack
Accessories: Heidi Swapp flowers, clear button & thread, SAB rub-ons, American Crafts ribbon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I REALLY like this one!! This is sooo my style (clean, simple.....)