Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Saturday, July 12, 2008

HE SHOOTS! HE SCORES!

Well, maybe not this time.

You may have thought this set of cute basketball images from TAC was just for scrapbook pages, thank yous for coaches and maybe a few boy birthday cards. But the possibilities are endless! Doesn't this basketball look like he's having one of "those" day? I couldn't resist, so I used my own handwriting for the sentiment. I didn't want it to look like a Halloween card or a masculine card, so I added the apricot flower DP and the popped up punched flower.

Stamps: Nothin' But Net - TAC
Paper: pumpkin pie, basic black, apricot appeal & DSP, white
Ink: black
Accessories: SU markers, 5-petal punch, button & thread, Michael's Halloween ribbon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable ... love it!

Maren said...

So sweet!! Love this combo of colors...makes me think of Halloween...my favorite time of year! :-) Thanks for the inspiration!

Becky G said...

That image is just too cute and so is your card!