Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Monday, May 11, 2009

Follow Your Dreams


CAS Challenge #14 - Let's Rock & Roll!

I had a hard time Sunday evening (been sick for a few days) and finally stopped and decided on this card for this week's sample. I hope it's CAS enough!

Stamps: Seasonal Cuties, Treasure Seeker - The Angel Comapny
Paper: white, bashful blue, SAB designer paper (all SU)
Ink: bashful blue, so saffron, apricot appeal
Accessories: ribbon, homemade cloud template made with scallop scissors
Techniques: Rock & Roll, sponging

This card is 4.25 square. I use 4.5 A Muse envelopes.

There is also another CAS Challenge design team call for the summer months. You can read all about it here!

Although my Mother's Day was quite uneventful due to being sick, my DS insisted that I have breakfast in bed. He's so cute! There's no greater joy than being a Mom! And our family is all excited. My sister just received wonderful news on her Mother's Day! They are adopting a baby girl that will arrive in about a month! My sis and BIL have been wanting another baby since their first child was born 7 years ago. After losing two precious babies and a few miscarriages, they decided on adoption. I am so happy for them! I had no idea that this was possibly happening when I made the "Think Pink" card I posted last week (the post below). Now I have a person to send the card to!

1 comment:

marilynprestonn said...

Just love these little duckies and the sentiment. One to live by. I wanted to say also, that as soon as I saw your new picutre, I thought...I didn't see her on the biggest looser. So goes to show what a haircut and new glasses will do, though you mentioned that you lost weight. I to, understand what it is to wanting to loose weight, but not quickly.well there is no way I'm going to starve myself. LOL

But, I walk each day about 1 hour, that helps me immensely, for if I didn't...I'd pack them on. As I am getting older, it's worse.

Anyway, this wasn't suppose to be about me, I just wanted to say; Congrats on the new hairdoo and you still look as sweet as ever.

Kindly, Peggy aka marilynprestonn on SCS