Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Saturday, May 16, 2009

VSN - Wonderful Performance!


Virtual Stamp Night - May 16
Challenge E

"I haven't been to Vegas in a very, very long time....but the one thing my parents are always talking about is the food! All the buffets, and gourmet pastry shops and cafes, and the restaurants out there are just top notch. It seems like whatever you want to eat....at whatever time you want it....is available to you.

My challenge to you.....create a card or project inspired by food (or non-alcoholic drink)!!! "



Ugh! I was planning on paper piercing the outer edge of the chocolate chip layer, but I can't find my template! I just had it in my hands while cleaning off my table from last night. I once heard of people misplacing remotes in the fridge. So, I'm trying to think of weird places I might of put it! LOL! DH is trying to help. He always finds things I lose... yep. I misplace things a lot!

Stamps: Here's the Scoop - My Favorite Things, Warm Words - SU
Colors: close to cocoa, chocolate chip, real red, cool caribbean
Accessories: Copic markers, ribbon, Swiss Dots CB (Wish RAK), scallop edge punch, dimensionals
Sketch: FTL42

This is for my niece after she performs her routines at this year's dance recital. We usually have dessert afterward! Yum!

1 comment:

Stacey Schafer said...

love this! the ice cream sundae looks good enough to eat:)