Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Recent Cards I Haven't Posted



Here is another CAS16 make-over card.

I used the same flowers. I reduced the layers and embellishments as well as changed the layout. I used just 2 of the 3 original colors.

Stamps: Happiness Always
Paper: almost amethyst, DSP, WW
Ink: almost amethyst, lovely lilac, mellow moss
Accessories: ribbon, Martha Stewart lace punch








Featured Stamper: mkstampin74

* I used a white base with a CB birds & swirls BG instead of a colored base with a stamped BG.
* I used the same layout.
* I used different DP and sentiment.

Here's Mercy's beautiful card.

Stamp: Mini Mates
Paper: white, DCWV & Stampjn' Up DP
Ink: certainly celery marker, ballet blue
Accessories: ribbon, square punch, dimensionals, CB Birds & Swirls (Wish RAK)





May VSN Las Vegas Theme - Double Down Cupcakes

Stamps: Oh So Sweet (SU), Tag Lines (Gina K Designs)
Paper: white, real red, real red DSP, chocolate chip
Ink: real red, close to cocoa
Accessories: white gel pen, Scor-Pal, scallop square Nesties (Wish RAK), dimensionals


May VSN - Glittered Cherries

This is the first time I've used Dazzling Diamonds like this. I even pulled out my Stickles that just sit on my shelf. Thanks for the push!

Stamps: Oh So Sweet (SU), Punchy Words (Gina K), sewing stamp (Hero Arts ?)
Paper: chocolate chip, real red, real red DSP
Ink: real red, close to cocoa, old olive, creamy caramel (for sponging)
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds, Stickles, circle punches, Marvy scallop circle punch, buttons, hemp, white gel pen, dimensionals, sponge



SCS Sketch Challenge 229

Almost everything on this card was received through Wish RAK!

Stamps: Coast to Coast, Curvy Verses
Paper: close to cocoa, chocolate chip, creamy caramel, Naturals Ivory
Ink: brown stazon, creamy caramel, chocolate chip
Accessories: Top Note dies, ribbon, brads, unknown DP, sponge

This card measures 5x5 square.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! These are all awesome cards!! I really love the cherry one!! :) And congrats on your new niece!! HUGS