Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Surf's Up!


Thank goodness for inspiration challenges. I have fallen in love with Design Dazzle! They even have a blog! This surfer has been colored since last summer... just waiting to be put on a card. It was on my table waiting to be used for a WishRAK challenge when I saw the surfer room on Design Dazzle. I needed sand! I needed a palm tree. Well, I looked but no palm tree. But I did pretend with a few leaves. :) I also used my "cloud" template made with scallop scissors. I should have sponged it a little more. I believe I received the surfer penguin from PIF. I received the CB SWiss Dots BG from Wish RAK. Here is the room that inspired all the extras.

Stamps: surfer penguin (Inky Antics), sentiment (A Muse), Itty Bitty BGs & Bodacious Bouquet (Stampin' Up),
Paper: pacific point, riding hood red, white
Ink: black, riding hood red, creamy caramel, bashful blue, old olive, summer sun (marker)
Accessories: Copic markers, ribbon, large oval & oval scallop punches, dimensionals, CB Swiss Dots

No comments: