Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Featured Stamper Challenge


SCS Featured Stamper: sumtoy
Here's Roseanne's gorgeous card.

* Similar layout, less layers, used the oval for the sentiment
* changed the colors
* used a different flower image

I am loving these Top Note dies! I received these dies a couple of days ago from akbride. Thanks Teresa!

Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers, Absolutely Fabulous
Paper: white, certainly celery, cameo coral, retired SAB dp
Ink: certainly celery, cameo coral, so saffron
Accessories: Top Note dies, scallop oval & oval SU punches, SU markers, taffeta ribbon

1 comment:

lynnewithane said...

Oohh, I love this card! I really do need to start checking your blog on a regular basis! (I'm just not much of a blog checker in general.)