Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Friday, June 19, 2009

Thursday's Favorites

A sweet SCS friend, lynnewithane, suggested that I post my own favorites each week. I fave A LOT of cards!! I think it would be easier to handle if I posted my faves each day (If I have the time, of course).

So here are my favorites from yesterday, Thursday, June 18.

Some of these fabulous stampers uploaded more than one card, yesterday. You'll want to visit their galleries, too!

katestamps716

Britbook70

yawp

larkspur4000


ltecler

jchambers27

raebirdrhi - full view
raebirdrhi - close-up

mmyung1

Wendy Janson

pam124

tessa.

mtgchic

lbenden

penn_ave_girls

anewdesign

Gina K. Designs

Wendybell

bigsky

markie's mom

rohla

Petal Pusher

cullenwr

mudflapmamma


5 comments:

Wendy J. said...

Those are some really great card Jen and I feel honored to have one of my cards among them! Thank you so much! Have a great weekend!

Stamp and Smile said...

You are SUPER SWEET Jen!! Thanks for linking me on your "favorites" post and I'm very honored!! Now off to look at all the fabulous eye candy... SMILES!! :) (SCS - mmyung1)

i {heart} papers said...

Thanks for including me!!

Meg said...

Wow..wonderful cards and how awesome that mine was listed!! Thanks so much for letting me know. :)

Gina K. said...

Thank you so much for the shout out! I appreciate it so much!