Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ballet Sophia


Another SCS Sketch Challenge Card

I was intimidated before beginning the 1st card, but it was easier than I thought. Then this afternoon, I was blessed to receive a Wish RAK from Jodi66 of this adorable Ballet Sophia. Thanks Jodi! After I colored it, I decided to make it into another sketch card.

There is a ribbon treatment tutorial in the next post.

Stamps: Ballet Sophia (Hanna Stamps)
Paper: white, pink pirouette, chocolate chip, dsp from DCWV & unknown
Ink: black, SU chocolate chip marker, Copic markers (E33 sand, E35 chamois, E37 sepia, R20 blush, R22 light prawn, C0 cooly gray)
Accessories: American Crafts ribbon, eyelets, paper piercer, template (SU mat stack), SU scallop edge punch
Technique: faux stitching

2 comments:

Georgia said...

This is beautiful! I love everything about it, ribbons, colors, sewing, just everything is perfect! TFS

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

TEE!! This is so cute Jenny!! Love Ballet Riley and those ribbons are great!! HUGS