Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Monday, August 24, 2009

New shoe punch.... Celebrate in Style


This week's CAS challenge on SCS is an inspiration challenge.
Anthropologie: Shoes & Bags

I chose this page as my inspiration.

This card isn't as clean as I usually make for CAS, but it was super simple and quick. And it's a great way to use scraps of dp!

Stamps: Mosaic Inspiration & Retro Boutique (Gina K Designs)
Paper:white, creamy caramel, chocolate chip, various scraps of dp
Ink: Palette burnt umber, Copic markers
Accessories: brads, SU wide oval & modern label punches, Marvy scallop oval punch, EK Success shoe punch, CM custom cutting system

A product review of this punch and the new easier to store styles... coming soon!


*

1 comment:

Vivienne said...

Both my mum and I were inspired by your (old) card. I've shared my version here: http://thecardconnection.blogspot.com/2010/10/shoes.html

Thanks for sharing your work.