Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Double Challenges with Gina K Stamps

Snail Buddies

SCS Inspiration Challenge: Lark

What a cool shop! I have so many cards I would like to make if I can find the time. I colored lot of images and decided on this one, first. Here's the homemade toadstool house made from felt that inspired my card.

StampTV Sketch Challenge

Stamps: Bug Me Anytime (Gina K Designs/Nina Brackett)
Paper: white, real red, apricot appeal, unkown dp
Ink: black, green galore, bashful blue for sponging, real red marker, Copic markers for sponging
Accessories: SU scallop edge, large oval, and modern label punches, ribbon, brads, pop-up dots, handmade cloud template for sponging, white gel pen


So Happy for You

SCS Inspiration Challenge: Lark

What a cool shop! This card was inpsired by these baby girl blocks.

StampTV Inspire Challenge: What's your style?

My motto is: "CAS. Embellished. It's all good." But usually my cards are cute, clean, & simple. I was so lucky to win Rupa's newest set, Oh, Baby! I'm sooo lucky since I'm on a strict budget right now, don't have much in the way of baby stamps, and this set is just so adorable! I actually waited a week to choose my set since I knew the sneak peeks were coming! LOL! So glad that I did even though my wish list is a mile long. LOL!

Stamps: Oh, Baby! (Gina K Designs/Rupa Shevde)
Paper: pretty in pink, white, so saffron dsp
Ink: black, brown, Copic markers
Accessories: SU scallop edge, scallop oval, & large oval punches, cotton candy Stickles, white gel pen, ribbon, pop-up dots

Praying for You

SCS Inspiration Challenge: Lark

This card was inpsired by this card: (I used amethyst instead of blue for the StampTV color challenge.)

StampTV Color Challenge: purple & yellow

Hope is Faith is Gina K's newest Stamp for A Cause. A portion of sales in February are going to the American Red Cross to help in relief efforts in Haiti. You can find the stamp set here.

Stamps: Hope is Faith, Tag Lines (Gina K Designs),
Paper: almost amethyst, white
Ink: black, so saffron, Copic markers
Accessories: organza ribbon, white gel pen, SU word window & modern label punches, Nestabilities Label #1, pop-up dots, CB Swiss Dots

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Wow Boo, you really do have talent! Love all 3 of these cards.