Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Inspired Bunnies

SCS Inspiration Challenge: Lark
What a cool shop! I have so many more cards I would like to make! These are cards 4 & 5!



For the card above, I was inspired by this cute magic bunny party invitation.

Stamps: High Hopes
Paper: white, black, real red
Ink: black, Copic markers
Accessories: SU large oval & modern label punches

This card measures 4.25 square. I use 4.5 square A Muse envelopes.



For the Egg-stra Special card, I was inspired by this adorable bunny card.

Stamps: Bunny (Penny Black?), jelly beans (DRS Designs), carrot & sentiment (High Hopes)
Paper: pretty in pink, pink pirouette, so saffron, white
Ink: black, SU garden green marker, Copic markers
Accessories: ribbon, SU scallop edge punch, Nestabilities Labels #1, white gel pen


_

No comments: