Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Woo hoo for Angie! What a sweet....


... and devoted Christian she is using her talent to share the message of our Savior. May God bless you on your day!

SCS Featured Stamper: Angelladcrockett
(A Christian Paper Crafts sister DT member!!)

I was sooo nervous making this card. First, I'm not great at coloring realistic flowers like these Easter Lilies from DRS Designs. Angie's gallery is full of fantastic coloring of realistic images... oh the pressure. LOL! Since my image contained an oval as part of the image, I went way back in her gallery and found a masked oval design with the silhouette flowers off-set to the side. I also decided to keep the organdy ribbon instead of using the taffeta I thought I would use. I'm so glad I did... I love it! I used some of the piercing that Angie used and in the corners I used punches instead. The last change was making it a 4.25 square card rather than a standard A2 card. I hope Angie likes it! Here's her lovely card.

Stamps: DRS Designs
Paper: so saffron, white, wild wasabi, close to cocoa
Ink: Palette burnt umber, so saffron (for sponging), close to cocoa, Copic markers
Accessories: organdy ribbon, paper piercer, SU photo corner punch

This card measures 4.25 square. I use 4.5 A Muse envelopes.

1 comment:

Shirley-Anne said...

well done , it is a lovely card and your colouring is just perfect. I like the way the oval turned out .
Shirley-Anne
http://shirley-anne-stampingforjoy.blogspot.com/