Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Friday, March 5, 2010

Favorites

Surprisingly, I haven't had much time in the gallery this week. Even though I'm on a short medical leave, I've been hopping to this appointment and that appointment and even squished in my son's yearly special education meeting today. Occasionally, I receive comments about how much the favorites are enjoyed. I read one like that, today, so I just had to show off the beautiful work from some beautiful people! Enjoy!


Friday, March 5

NiKK
cullenwr
jovialjudi
mom4cuties
hobbydujour


Thursday, March 4

stampinsweeney (CAS)
bon2stamp
Cici510
Chupa


Wednesday, March 3

justcrazy
shellied
One Happy Stamper
NikiE
NancyK. (CAS)
ardodd


Tuesday, March 2

Rox71
shirmcat (CAS)
Wendybell
countrybeamer (CAS)
Chupa (CAS)


Monday, March 1

Princessheather


Sunday, February 28

Toy
stampertammy
peebsmama
DeborahLynneS
ltecler (CAS)


_

No comments: