Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

BOO 4: Not So Spooky Spiders

I love this spider from Web Wishes. She is so cute! Both of these cards were made for SCS Featured Stamper Challenges recently.

DROPPING IN FOR SOME CANDY

Featured Stamper: E3stamper

I used the same layout and theme.
I have different colors and images.
I used backgrounds instead of DP.

Here's Shannon's aodrable card.

Stamps: Web Wishes, Polka Dots & Paisley - SU; sentiment - Impression Obsession
Paper: black, certainly celery, white, only orange
Ink: black, certainly celery
Accessories: SU markers, oval, circle & designer label punches, CM custom cutting system, Marvy scallop punch, Michael's ribbon


TANGY, SWEETIE, and, HAPPY

Featured Stamper: NikiE

I kept the same layout and theme (Halloween).
I changed the colors and characters.
I left off the sewing and hardware.

Here's Niki's adorable card.

Stamps: Web Wishes, Polka Dots & Paisley
Paper: black, green galore, only orange, lovely lilac, white
Ink: same
Accessories: ribbon, markers

You can view the other BOO postings here.

No comments: