Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Saturday, October 4, 2008

World Card Making Day Madness Part 4

Happy Fall Y'all: I made this card for the SCS Inspiration challenge found here. It measures 4.25 square. I use 4.5 A Muse envelopes.

Stamps: Pick of the Patch - TAC
Paper: more mustard, more mustard DSP, chocolate chip, chocolate chip DSP, retired Halloween DP, white, old olive, creamy caramel, ruby red, baroque burgundy, pumpkin pie
Ink: black, creamy caramel, close to cocoa
Accessories: SU markers, ribbon, brads, large oval punch, Marvy leaf punch, dimensionals








You Did It! - I made this card for SCS's Featured Stamper Challenge.

Featured Stamper: SherryLC05

I used the same layout. I used 4 but different characters and theme. I used different colors and pattern of DP. Here's Sherry's adorable card.

Stamps: Nothin' But Net - TAC, sentiment - Inkadinkado
Paper: pumpkin pie, close to cocoa, old olive, Basic Grey DP, white
Ink: black, close to cocoa, chocolate chip
Accessories: Ribbon, Copic & SU markers, scallop edge punch

No comments: