Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Thursday, October 2, 2008

October 2 - Think Pink

Today's Ways to Use It challenge today on Splitcoast was so inspiring. We were to use a quote or a poem as the central focus of our card or project. I looked through all of my verses sets and decided on this one.

Stamps: All Through the Year, Words of Wisdom
Paper: pink pirouette, close to cocoa, whisper white, chocolate chip, creamy caramel
Ink: pink pirouette, close to cocoa, chocolate chip
Accessories: taffeta ribbon, brad, Martha Stewart branch punch, EK Success support ribbon punch, paper piercer & mat stack, chocolate chip marker, dimensional
Techniques: faux stitching, sponging

This card measures 4.25 square. I use 4.5 A Muse envelopes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think my favorite part is the use of the branch punch under the flower. Beautiful card !

Tiffany said...

Gorgeous card! I love pink & brown together. Nice job!!