Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Monday, November 10, 2008

1st Year Cheerleader

Here is the proof that I was actually at a crop! And I accomplished a double page spread and part of another with the help of CTMH level 1 kits. They are so awesome! I love making my own layouts, but I am so far behind that a little help is wonderful. Thank you, scrappintlc, for inviting me. I had a great time!!!



These pages are of my nieces. My 5 yr old niece started her first year of cheerleading this fall. She's too cute. My 18 month old niece wanted to be a cheerleader, too. She kept running up to them and clapping. It was hilarious. Then at my nephew's birthday party, both the girls showed off their talent. My precious 18 mo old niece is growing up too too fast.

Permission was given by my SIL to display these pages with her daughters.

No comments: