Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Monday, November 10, 2008

My #1 Man

I am remarried to the most giving and caring man. We have our moments of disagreements and communication misunderstandings, but we still love and respect each other at the end of the day despite our disabilities... that honestly should be tearing us apart instead of keeping us together.

DH is a Browns fan since he grew up in the Cleveland area. He is teased on our family fantasy football league because he always comes in 2nd place. I made this card awhile ago in hopes of giving it to him at the end of this season. But I think I'll give it to him now. He is my number one, my champion, my hero. (Here on Earth... I'm not disrespecting God. Just thought I should say that! :)

Stamps: Pink Cat Studio - QT Hooty Owl, SU - Sporting Goods, Weathered
Paper: white, creamy caramel, close to cocoa, chocolate chip
Ink: black, creamy caramel, chocolate chip
Accessories: Copic markers, ribbon, circle punches & CM custom cutting system, dimensionals
Techniques: sponging

2 comments:

dawnmercedes said...

haha...what a fantastic card...

I grew up in the Cleveland area too...haha

Sounds like your hubby will certainly get a kick or a "hoot" out of this card!

Shirley said...

What a really cute card! Love that owl!!!