Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Sunday, November 9, 2008

46 day until Christmas!


46 days until Christmas.... Is it too late to be good? I just had to have this stamp when I saw it in my LSS. They had just gotten them a few days ago and I got the last one! I hadn't even planned on stopping that day. Wow... was I lucky!

Stamps: Great Impressions
Paper: certainly celery, real red, white, DP (I think it's DCWV)
Ink: black
Accessories: Copic markers, ribbon, CM custom cutting system, Nestie scallop circle (from Wish RAK), dimensionals





Riley has his tree! Here at my house, we have the fake kind. The sketch is from Card Positioning Sysytem CPS74

Stamps: Carrying Tree Riley - Hanna Stamps
Paper: real red, chocolate chip, white, True Friend DP, real red DSP
Ink: black
Accessories: Copic markers, ribbon, dimensionals










Christmas can be interesting with a cat in the house! Thankfully, our cats just sniff the tree and sleep under it. Every once in awhile, I'll find an ornament in another part of the house. But the tree hasn't been climbed and tipped over... yet.

Stamps: Fluffles - Stampendous, sentiment - Inky Antics, Hung Up On the Holidays - SU
Paper: rose red, wild wasabi, always artichoke, white, DSP - wild wasabi & rose red
Ink: wild wasabi, rose red, summer sun, ballet blue, black
Accessories: Copic markers, rose red marker, rose red ribbon, Martha Stewart branch punch, large oval, designer label & circle punches, dimensionals
Challenge: SC195

3 comments:

tyrymom29 said...

I love these cards soooooo cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Love all the cards! And those owls....OMG!! I gotta find that stamp! Great job Miss Boo!

C said...

That owl stamp is hilarious! Great job!