Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Favorites: Thursday, Friday, Saturday

Lots of fun things to see in the gallery on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday! Some of these ladies uploaded more than one card. If you have time, you may want to check out their galleries.

Please note: Sometimes, I am not able to notify everyone that has been linked because of time limitations. But I will continue to post my faves.

I've been crazy busy in addition to being glued to the TV for Senator Kennedy. I zipped through the gallery quickly. I was not able to make many comments, but I wanted to link cards that popped out at me while quickly, very quickly, cruising through the gallery.


Thursday

croppixie
Devlinwhite
SoSherry
Wannabestampin'
lola612
jbalcer
Wendybell
bbcrazy
Vervegirl
mariemc
catcrazy
stampercamper
hbrown
cheryl l rowley
rsalamon
TheresaCC
stamperjen0
vafroggie44
Toy


Friday

daycaremom1999
nitestamper
Darla Ryan
nikkischmaltz


Saturday

Stamp Muse
cookiebaker
Freshn'Sassy
ravengirl
andersen65
KY Southern Belle
starbucks_stamper
monkeymama
gbedwright
hbrown
va.sunshine
Lynn in St. Louis
Biggan
kassieb
JullietQuatorze


*


2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I have an award for you Miss Boo!

http://chercroppin.blogspot.com/2009/09/2-blog-awardsyahhh.html

Lola said...

Hello and thank you for including one of my cards for your favorites (lola612 over at SCS). Just curious, how do you find your favorites?