Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Thursday, September 3, 2009

USK01 - Color Challenge - You Inspire Me


SCS is very wacked out after their server change. I've seen lots of their server changes and have never seen anything THIS crazy! I wonder how many over-time hours are being made?

Anyway, I originally uploaded this card successfully last night and today it was gone. (And my sketch challenge card, too... but that's another story! LOL!) I can't get this Unity card uploaded again on SCS and it's for Unity's September KTOM challenge. So I'm going to try and link this post on the thread. It will be interesting to see if it works. LOL!

The challenge this month is to use the colors black, orange, purple and green using July or August KTOMs. This was hard! I usually use these colors for Halloween. I'v see some very creative cards in the gallery, today. Here's the recipe for my color challenge card:

Stamps: July KTOM '09 (Unity)
Paper: white, old olive, black, SU dsp
Ink: SU markers: black, pumpkin pie, old olive, rich razzleberry
Accessories: eyelets, gingham ribbon, SU Top Note die (Wish RAK), paper piercer & template (SU's mat stack)
Technique: faux stitching

*

1 comment:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

I love your card. The ribbons are such a darling added touch...