Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Favorites: Sunday - Tuesday

Can you tell I went back to work? I've been exhausted. I took a nap after work and now I'm up. And I don't even see kids until next week! LOL! Anyway, since I'm up, I'll post some of my faves that I found while skimming the gallery while half asleep the last couple of days.

Sunday

peanutbee
juliemlacey
Wendy Janson
knightrone
stampinat6213
lisahenke
markie's mom
crafterthoughts


Monday

Stamper K
lauraglin
cindy_haffner
Wattle
cleekNHA
tessa.
Kim Hughes
dlounds
olgy15
melbourne robyn
mkstampin74
debhorst


Tuesday

juliemlacey
LateBlossom
AustinCardArt
byjenn2007
gbedwright
stampqueen17
willosmama
LilLuvsStampin
StampendousGraphic
tashers
cutups
tradergirl


*

No comments: