Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Favorites for Monday, November 2

(I will be continually updating this post as I have time for gallery viewing. :)

Lots of fun things to see in the gallery on Monday! Some of these ladies uploaded more than one card. If you have time, you may want to check out their galleries.

Please note: Sometimes, I am not able to notify everyone that has been linked because of time limitations. But I will continue to post my faves.

I was thrilled to be the SCS featured stamper on Sunday! Those marked with an * are cards that were CASEd from my gallery! It was such an honor to see all of those wonderful cards inspired by little ol' me! There are way too many to post individually and I don't want to make a mistake... so I'd like to link the whole FS143 gallery! And from peeking at the gallery, there are more being posted today. Wow! Stampers know how to make a girl feel special!


Biggan (CAS)
suen (CAS)
art4girlsmom (CAS)
ccbooboo (CAS)
ltecler (CAS)
LeAnne Pugliese (CAS)
Night Owl Stamper (CAS)
jlgoody (CAS)
MrsBoz (CAS)
stampingout (CAS)
*sf9erfan
*redlynny (CAS)
*TrishG
*patsmethers
texasjodylynn




*

No comments: