Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Favorites for Tuesday, November 3



Lots of fun things to see in the gallery on Tuesday! Some of these ladies uploaded more than one card. If you have time, you may want to check out their galleries.

Please note: Sometimes, I am not able to notify everyone that has been linked because of time limitations. But I will continue to post my faves.

I was thrilled to be the SCS featured stamper on Sunday! Those marked with an * are cards that were CASEd from my gallery! It was such an honor to see all of those wonderful cards inspired by little ol' me! There are way too many to post individually and I don't want to make a mistake... so I'd like to link the whole FS143 gallery!


*coffeestamper
snOwflakes
KarenG (CAS)
stamp300
Happy2Stamp123
knightrone
holley smith
hskelly (CAS)
Kharmagirl
CuttersCallous
Carriejoe
stamp.n.kari
Melissa_Aggie (CAS)
Wendy Janson
nikkischmaltz (CAS)
bigsky
ShellyBelle
creativebusybee
nitestamper
TrishG (CAS)
mom4cuties
kendra
cmf1216
Jaspere


*

No comments: