Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Monday, November 2, 2009

Favorites for Saturday, October 31 & Sunday, November 1

(I will be continually updating this post as I have time for gallery viewing. Although I was ignoring the symptoms for hours, after sleeping a whole day, I became quite ill by dinner time on Sunday. So... after sleeping most of today, Monday, I'm catching up on all the wonderful cards in the SCS gallery :)

Lots of fun things to see in the gallery on Saturday and Sunday! Some of these ladies uploaded more than one card. If you have time, you may want to check out their galleries.

Please note: Sometimes, I am not able to notify everyone that has been linked because of time limitations. But I will continue to post my faves.

I was thrilled to be the SCS featured stamper on Sunday! Those marked with an * are cards that were CASEd from my gallery! It was such an honor to see all of those wonderful cards inspired by little ol' me! There are way too many to post individually and I don't want to make a mistake... so I'd like to link the whole FS143 gallery! And from peeking at the gallery, there are more being posted today. Wow! Stampers know how to make a girl feel special!

Saturday

tnredhead
Linda D
Jules (CAS)
NikiE
TreasureOiler
knightrone
MariAnne Neufeld (CAS)
snail (CAS)
jlgoody
Princessforj (CAS)
PickleTree
aselahop (CAS)
Kristin Moore (CAS)
sweetnsassystamps
T. Joy
KatarinaM
Jeanie Witmer
DuckWaddleQuack
ajmurdock
Biggan (CAS)
Twinshappy
SophieLaFontaine (CAS)
LynniePoo (CAS)
Bar
angelladcrockett
Harvey's mum
*hskelly (CAS)


Sunday

*hobbydujour
JoBear2
*AmberDawn (CAS)
*n5stamper (CAS)
*Biggan (CAS)
*Stamp Muse
*Duckwaddlequack
Beedubya
stampersandee
*peebsmama (CAS)
*sparklegirl
Pandora Spocks
dahlhousedesigns
alimarbles (CAS)
*bigsky (CAS)
*card crazy (CAS)
lotsofstamps
*jovialjudi (CAS)
sseffens
tashers (CAS)
redlynny
Bobbynbrit (CAS)
*kokirose
KristaTracy (CAS)
*patsmethers
*sleepyinseattle
jandjccc
*Francie G. (CAS)
croppixie
homenhappy
*Karen B Barber (CAS)
*jbracht (CAS)
*va.sunshine (CAS)
stamperjen0 (CAS)
*hobbywoman (CAS)
*joan ervin (CAS)
*ltecler
*ckbythesea
*debbiedee (CAS)
hskelly (CAS)
*Kristin Moore (CAS)
*dbdoodle



*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just wanted to say thank you for choosing my card for your favorites list on Saturday! (princessforj) You made my day!