Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Friday, November 6, 2009

For Noah


SCS Limited Supply Challenge 245

"First let me tell you what the challenge is...you must use a Christmas image and only one piece of DP and NO diecutting machines, cricuts etc....I know don't hurt me please! anything else goes, any embelishments! Please be sure to limit your layers!

Okay the next step to this challenge is that you have to send htis card out to someone as a random RAK. It can be a person in a nursing home, a worthy cause or a little boy named Noah Biorkman...Noah is 5 yo. and he has been battling cancer since he was 3. The doctors told him he only has about 2 weeksl to live at MAX! The family is celebrating Christmas early this year and his one request was to recieve A LOT of christmas cards...so if you could please help me out and make Noah smile it would be greatly appreciated!"

Here is the address:
Noah Biorkman
1141 Fountain View Circle
South Lyon, MI48178

And here is the link to the story: About Noah Biorkman



When I saw the challenge, I just had to make time before work to make this card for Noah so it could go in the mail today. My heart goes out to him and his family.

Stamps: TAC, Recollections (Michael's $1 stamp)
Paper: white, real red, real red dsp
Ink: Black, Copics


*

1 comment:

Crystal said...

AWWW Jen this is soooooo CUTE LOVE IT!