Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Saturday, January 30, 2010

As another year flies by...


SCS Inspiration Challenge 217 - Espe

I chose this adorable wallet. I was going to stick with the orange since I love the color, but with the brown I thought it would look too fallish. Besides, I love pink & brown together :)

This card took me forever!!! It was supposed to be a CAS card, but I didn't like it. I kept adding to it and even mounted it. Finally I have it to an acceptable card. What do you think?

Stamps: Silhouette Believe Butterfly, Bloomin' Huge Flower, greeting (DRS Designs)
Paper: rose red, regal rose, very vanilla
Ink: Palette burnt umber, close to cocoa, regal rose, rose red, pretty in pink, Copic markers (R85, RV13)
Accessories: grosgrain & taffeta ribbon, brads, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, paper piercer, dimensionals

1 comment:

Carol<>< said...

great card! love the colors and looking forward to seeing real butterflies!
Carol<><