Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Monday, January 25, 2010

StampTV Organize Kit - Notebooks for Teens

I love Gina K's new StampTV kit! As soon as I saw it, I knew I needed it. I love to make notebooks and the stamps are so perfect. It has given me so many more ideas for my notebooks.

These notebooks are for the girls that have been helping me with bulletin boards and such. They are part of the leadership elective class. They are so sweet! The semester is coming to an end and they have recruited new people to take over. Isn't that the sweetest?


Stamps: Organize It (Gina K StampTV kit)
Paper: Stampin' Up!
Accessories: scraps of ribbons, SU wide oval punch, CM custom cutting system, Marvy Mega scallop oval punch


Stamps: Organize It, Picture It (Gina K - StampTV kit)
Paper: Stampin' Up!
Accessories: scraps of ribbon

No comments: