Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Monday, January 25, 2010

Double Challenge


This is my sample card for 2 challenges (It's fun to combine challenges!)

SCS Clean & Simple Challenge: Use designer paper. Here is the CAS forum.

CPC Color Monday Challenge: a teal color, white, kraft + optional addition of another brown color (I used soft suede... to match my dp of course :) Here is the Color Monday forum.

Stamps: Stampin' Up!
Paper: SU kraft, soft suede & dp
Ink: black, soft suede, Copic markers
Accessories: SU circle & scallop edge punches, taffeta ribbon

And here's one more card for these colors. Love this designer paper! It makes using these colors so easy!

Stamps: Unity's December Kit of the Month
Paper: kraft, suede, white, SU designer paper
Ink: Paletee burnt umber, Copic markers
Accessories: Nesties, taffeta ribbon, spiral clip, dimensionals

*

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Teal, now there's a colour I haven't thought of in ages! I love it combined with the Kraft and Soft Suede. These cards are gorgeous.

Carol said...

I love the Merry & Bright card, very cute and the color combo, one I will be using. It is just beautiful together.

Charlene said...

Wowzers...just love these colors together and you've done an outstanding job of using them to their fullest advantage. Love them both!